Monday, August 24, 2009

birthdayriffic!

August 23rd 2009 was incredible!
I woke up to a surprise that brought me to tears! Jon had some members of the West Philly Orchestra play a few wake up tunes in my apartment!
Then, my mom, who would later gift me this here vacuum of my dreams
arrived and the three of us biked to Dhyana yoga for an 11 AM class.
We then ate lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Fork
and proceeded home for an apricot fruit slump that my mom created. It was accompanied by a chilled honeydew coconut tapioca soup.
(note--the "25" candles were reused--my mom happened to find what were her "52" candles from a few years back!)
Overall, it was an amazing day!

2 comments:

alfa foxtrot said...

yay happy bday!! sorry im bad friend/old senile

mike.immerman said...

get a room perverts