Wednesday, February 24, 2010

let's talk teeth


went to my favorite Philadelphia dentist in the world today, Dr. Joel Davidson. he hums little diddies while checking my teeth. he is wonderful. my favorite Maryland dentist is Dr. Susan Pearson . she doesn't hum but she's excellent and very thorough!

bottom line, i'm still in the "no cavity club."

i attribute this to:

great genes. thanks kati and ricsi.

but also the fact that I've been using a Sonicare for many years now--and i can tell you--it's worth the investment. get one!!! now! it's for the life of your teeth and the teeth of your life!

3 comments:

Wally said...

your close second dentist better be one mark a wallace. <3 good work hirschler!

Jonny Otter said...

Following Sara's advice I got a Sonicare a few months back, and it really is the best! However, the other day a mimic-pus successfully disguised itself as my Sonicare... it was a terrifying surprise, but also refreshing.

andrew said...

i hate flossing, but i love my waterpik. maybe i'll upgrade my brushing experience as well...