Monday, April 27, 2009

for the birds...

my mom and I arrived to miami to find that my dad (who was here for a week already) had done some grocery shopping and purchased this product:

I asked my dad to put on his glasses and showed him the label on the back with these ingredients:
Whole wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, high fructose corn syrup, soybean oil, salt, molasses, yeast, mono and diglycerides, exthoxylated mono and diglycerides, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium iodate, calcium dioxide) (is this like pantene pro-v for bread so healthy it shines?), datem, calcium sulfate, vinegar, yeast nutrient (ammonium sulfate), extracts of malted barley and corn, dicalcium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium propionate .

He was pretty repulsed so we decided to feed the rest of the package to the seagulls on the beach the next day.

it was so fun!

No comments: