Thursday, April 23, 2009

what do you get....

if you cross a chemical and a bicycle?

BIKE CARBONATE OF SODA.

Which Elizabethan Sailor could stop bikes?

SIR FRANCIS BRAKES!

Your reaction to those jokes--whether you rolled your eyes or laughed so hard you snarfed -- is because your brain is functioning properly. To continue operating as the incredible human being you are (with so many people that love you dearly), I IMPLORE you to wear a helmet while biking to protect your fragile brains.
stop thinking your hairdo is more imporant than your brain-do.
stop saying, "but I bike carefully" because accidents happen.

and I promise you won't develop an underbite from wearing a helmet.  pick a cool one!

WEAR A HELMET.  IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

4 comments:

alfa foxtrot said...

what if i didn't know that they were jokes because i was wearing my snarf too tight?

Phil said...

Thanks for the link on cool helmets. And this link gave me an idea:

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2008/08/yakkay_bicycle.php

Instead of dropping $120 on this, why not just put an oversized hat on it?

Essay Are A said...

annie your use of the word snarf shows the depth at which you read blog entries. thank you for that. so profound you are.

Santiago Pituitary said...

what if i have too much courage in my underpants and so i don't even need a helmet?